Monday, December 29, 2008

Up & Down of my 2008

Today is the 2nd last day of 2008. After tomorrow night it will be 2009 already! How time flies! Here's a summary of my ups and downs in 2008.

Ups

1. I met so many new people that are now my bestest buddies. It's funny how we met at such a short period and are now the best of friends. Without them,I think I will probably still be the same old me. They bring out the best of me =)

2. I finally found a job which suitable to me and I’ll stay !!

3. This Year will be the 1st year of celebrating Raya Aidilfitri & Raya Haji with my hubby naweer’s family.

4. I managed to solve my family problem and our life is getting better now..

5. Got closer and closer to my hubby siblings and family.

6. This year me & hubby naweer are celebrating year anniversary..Hmmm.. I can't think of any good things at the moment. I shall continue when I think of something. Meanwhile, I’ll proceed to the Downs.

Downs

1. I lost 2 of my bestest friends. Due to what reasons I am not sure. But they just left without a word =) Oh well, as the saying goes "Friends come and go only true ones will leave a footprint"

2. Something bad happened in my family.

3. Some idiots in my office.

Thank goodness I have more ups than downs. That’s all about my 2008. I wish every single one of you will have a happy and blessed 2009.

1 comments:

Whitelab Maira said...

Jes my cool n funky sis that makes me feel young kekekeke

- thank u for being the most funkiest addition to my peps list aka new found friend

- thank u for givin me the opportunity to come out of hiding (i mean my creativity side)

- thanks for making me feel not like a makcik makcik when I am around u

- i pray that u'll be blessed, a new muslim is far more better than a born one (u have a fresh book, mine is with torn pages here and there *urg)

- there's gonna be idiots around the office but WHO CARES *i learnt that too

Here's too a hopefully another good year

MUAKS!
Faye