Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy December

Happy December everyone!! Ohhh how quickly this year has gone ... I can't believe it is December already. This is just mad... hahaaa!! Christmas is just around the corner again, this is my favorite time of the year. Actually I can’t celebrate Christmas anymore, because I’ve converted to islam last December. Hrm, I’m actually not celebrate as religion, it’s just I love the feel and joyful environment on the Christmas and holiday season. Anyway, I have to start clearing out my closet and do Christmas shopping. Heheee^^. December is probably the busiest time of the year for many people because everyone mad rush on to get presents (either for family and friends or just a special present for yourself), and as for me... I
So have you started your Christmas Shopping yet?

Happy Christmas shopping everyone!! =D



0 comments: