Friday, December 19, 2008

Chocolate Fever !

Went to Pavilion again with Hubby Naweer to meet my daughter – Salina. Nothing much doing there, just walk around and makan-makan. We decided to go for a movie – Transporters 3 on 10pm. Se before the movie started, we chill and makan-makan at Chocolate Lounge.

To Chocolate lover, you've to try dis :

- Chocolate Lounge -
Located at Level 4 Pavilion below GSC Cinema

- Chocolate Affair -
You've to try dis, the chocolate is superB !
$25.90
- Princes Of Ireland -
Rm10.90
- Queen Rock N Roll -
Chocolate Milk Shake
Rm10.90
- Ms Coco -
Rm9.90
- I'm a Chocolate Lover -

-Salina & M3 -

- My Daughter * Salina -

- My SuperHubby -

- She is playing ard wif my christmas present -
Huhu, Enjoying so much with those chocolate but have 2 drink lotsa lotsa Water !

0 comments: