Monday, December 15, 2008

Jalan2 & Makan2 - Episod I

13/12/2008" Sat " went out with Samantha to The Garden & Mid Valley. it was full with people. Seems like everyone just can’t wait for Christmas to come. Well, i cant wait too.
First we went to ' New Balance ' to change Samantha’s sport shoe, the shoe have some problem when she bought last week. Guess what, I bought a new sport shoe for my own too. It’s kind of cheap and Good Quality, and the boss and workers are very friendly too. They provide a good service and give us a lot of knowledge on how the way on taking good care and choosing sports shoe
- Sam is testing on her sport shoe -
- I bought the 1st one on the right row " Baige Pink "

After that, we all go walk around in The Gardens and Mid valley.

- Lotsa kids is surrounding besides of the stage -
- Sam & me -
- Samantha -
- m3 -

We’ve our lunch at Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant located on the top floor of The Gardens. First impression you will see like expensive, but so far the price are quite reasonable. Per set is roughly around rm30.00. The foods are quite delicious and you may try too. Don’t forget to try the hot tea … Oh ya, the payment mode are cash terms, not accepting credit cards.

- Taiwanese Restaurant -
- I ordered Steam Fish, and Samantha ordered Tomatoe Fish -

- I luv da Rose Hot Tea -

- You've 2 try dis -

After lunch - Balik rumah !

0 comments: