Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Work


I think i don't know how to get over my work stress after work .. i feel bad...i should learn how to forget about work after working hours. i just feel bad i don't know this and that.it is like no qualification to contribute. So i decide to forced myself to learn, but my brain can't afford to absorb to many things in short period.

I just don't like to useless, i want to be useful. I just want to help more ..
Life is about to learn, and learn and learn ...
so im learning now, and its makes me feel great and great and great ...
guess what, i've a high score on my QSM score .. 85% and i got a certificate given by VIP frm america.
Woah, the feelings was so nice ~
and today, my beautiful TL comment on me .. " Jesmine, you improve alots " ...
In ma heart ... " Yes, i know i can do it ... Keep it up Jesmine "







...

0 comments: