Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Penang Trip


** My Fren's hse warming at Mayfair, everyone ar chilling
enjoying the red wine, bt not me ..



** 3 ladies get ready for Fren's dinner -- > PARTY!



** i meet shabu at adrian hse, cute ryte !!



** mei mei & adrian fetch me while im super hungry dat time

26/07/2008, Saturday day morning, I put my lazy ass on the bus go back to my hometown, after my arrangement I decided to
Go island straight to meet up my super frens! My lovely mei mei & adrian pick me up (sorry dat wake u guys up so early) and we go for a
Lunch. We're having our lunch at new world park, because i desperate to eat " sweet sweet kith in hokier ". I order that and kuew teow soup for ma lunch,
When the indon gal sends the food for me, I prepared rm6 to give her. But she say “kak, rm3 sahaja” ...mmm, I look at her and blur ..." oh ok ok, rm3” ...after 5 second,
I say to May... wtf ..." rm3 ", so damm cheap. mei mei say " Jes, Ur back to Penang ok! .. woah, ok ok ... after taken our lovely lunch, we went to prangin mall becoz mei want to have a hair cut
What... so lousy man...i dont like prangin mall, i try 2 shop ther but its just make me more hate prangin mall. What kind of the fashion nowadays, all lala's clothes man... damm! I’m so disappointed ~
After May hair cut, I can’t wait to get out from prangin mall now! Now! ...

In the evening, meet up zoey along... back to adrian's hse for a rest and dress up prepared to go for John's partner hse warming... guess what, i found a lovely pet at adrian hse. His name is
Shabu... " shabu shabu " He is so cute and its just a 8 weeks new born baby, of course me and Kay non-stop taking picture wit him ..**

Let's go... Let's go... All of us have ready for our self, pakai cantik cantik .. Mei mei looks like a princess, love !!! Let's go... we went to John's partner hse warming, woah .. Mayfair's apartment...
Rm2.7 million, wash ~ buffet dinner.. Love love it!!! we've enjoy our self chilling at his hse , everyone chilling wit the red wines serve.. But not me ok .. i hate red wines .. i can sleep !
but actually inside my heart, i cant wait to go momo and glo to looks for my old frens and say hi ... in the late night, finally all of us go .. and PARTY !!!


0 comments: