Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New family member - Blackie

** my father wif blackie
Introducing the latest addition to the family. His name is Blackie. It’s only less than 1 year’s baby dog ... He is very naughty and active. He is black and brown in color.
My father claimed that he is the handsome ever...

My father adopted him anyway, because he is very smart and cute. My father tell me, he actually have an owner who stay near by the market. The owner uses to tell my father, few weeks back blackie accidentally follows the owner to nibong tebal (its like pandan indah to klcc ) and hide inside the lorry. But so bad, blackie does not come back with the owner by car. After few days, Blackie is back by his own and he looks so thin and fall sick. The owner is so surprise. My father pity on blackie so decided to bring him home but in order to keep him, we must keep him outside the house because I’ve already have a little king inside the house … DINO!


Welcome to “ Huang “ family, Blackie ….





0 comments: