Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary Hubby ~


08/07/2008 will mark our 1th year together as a couple. It's funny how fast time flies. I still remember how start 1 years ago. I'm your fans .. wakaka :)

Anyway, this post is to thank you,my baby for being such a wonderful boyfriend all the while and may we have many more anniversaries to celebrate in the future!


being there for me whenever I needed you
being so understanding whenever I throw tantrums
turning me into who I am today,without you I think I'd still be lost
bringing me to so many places
being the worm in my tummy because you never failed to read my mind and will always find out what I want and need
working so hard to get me everything
for being so patient with me
for allowing me to be who I am
for taking care of me
and for always forgiving me whenever I did something bad
I can't thank you enough baby but all I can do is to love you back as much as you love me.


I love you hubby :)

0 comments: