Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Club Med Cherating Part II

I’m back!! I can say this was my first Club Med experience and I will certainly going back there again! I miss every things there so badly now and I’m still in the holiday mood now. Come, enjoy my photos !! I ♥ CLUB MED !


Welcome Speak and Open Bar for free flows
The Club Med experience is a really good one. From the moment you walk in the resort you will be welcomed, fed and entertained like no other. It’s a true treat and no wonder it has stood the test of time here when many other resort chains have come and gone.

The View
Cherating is a really nice beach area, nice and secluded. Club Med architecture here resembles a Sarawak longhouse design and as such, blends into the environment in a cultural way as well. The property is really long and runs from a cliff face on the south of the beach to some kilometres north – space aplenty for everyone!

The Room

Sport Clubs Member

Bungee bounce, Flying trapeze, Archery

The Monkey's Bar & Beach

Kayaking & Sailing

Beach's View & GOs

Party Hard People

Bye GOs .. " I don't want to go back " !
It is perhaps the only resort that I have encountered where the Guest relations Officers go about their tasks in a really professional manner yet it feels as if it’s a huge multilingual family. Entertaining, you bet! Everyday and evening the GO’s are up to something.
-
To be continued ... Waiting for Joanne's Upload

3 comments:

Jejah_Johan said...

wah.. u really have fun at cub med babe.. jelouse...

Djazz said...

Yes, it's really fun ! I want to go back there again ! Let's join me..

Laura said...

I know that there are an extensive range of activities including some of the ones you mentioned like the Flying Trapeze, Bungy Bounce, Yoga, Golf, Archery, amongst others. It´s like they give you the opportunity to create a vacation that will totally satisfy your needs and interests. And then also, for those who prefer to relax and unwind without leaving the comfort of the village can rejuvenate themselves at the Spa. I can tell that in the spa they can totally let themselves go and refresh body, mind and spirit. To me, Club Med actualy offers an extensive range of therapeutic and luxurious treatments that promote well-being and beauty in a tranquil environment. I see that you have fun, and what you say it´s true, no wonder this Resort company lasted through time, because its services are unique.
I hope you will continue in the holiday mood, that way you will be smiling all the time!
Cheers,
Laura