Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Club Med Cherating Part I

The overview

Swimming Pool

The Mutiara Restaurant


Buffet

The Beach

Wow, I can’t wait and so excited! Still got 2 more days to go my company holiday trip @ Club Med Cherating. I went for a short briefing on last Friday for Club Med Trip. Here I am again continuing my research and google-ing to look for more interesting stuff. I love the beach and I love the environment.
Where is Cherating Beach?
It is located at Pahang – on the coastline of Malaysia and resembles a tropical Eden on the shores of a jade sea.


Club Med’s all inclusive package includes:
  • Accommodation ( Twin Sharing )
  • All meals, wine, beer & soft drinks
  • Open Bar & Snacking ( House – Pouring & Non – Alcoholic Drinks )
  • Group Classes: water aerobics, archery, sailing, rock climbing, flying trapeze, bungee trampoline, golf & yoga.
  • Sports : kayaking, badminton, basketball, beach volleyball, football, squash, tennis, gym, petanque, table tennis
  • Swimming pool, jet fountain and Jacuzzi
  • Club Med night entertainment, night bar, live music
  • Mini Club
  • Kids below 2 years stay for free
  • Baby welcome for infants
  • Club Med Spa <>
I will be at there for 3 days 2 night trip from this Saturday. Stay tuned and to be continued for my photos ….

0 comments: