Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family Day @ Holiday Villa Cherating

Sorry for missing in action for few days.
-
I was away to Cherating again but this time is Naweer’s company Family Day. (24th – 26th May). I’m staying at Holiday Villa Resort this time. Don’t jealous, I go cherating for holiday twice in a month. Hehehe.

1st station

Me & Sisca

This trip was fun but very tiring. In the first day, along the way from KL to Cherating. We join the first activity - Amazing Race and fight for 1st price Rm1000. The Amazing Race 1st station is run up 272 stairs of Batu Caves. God Damm It, it’s killing me until now my leg muscle was so pain. 2nd station, we race to Genting Sempah for Soduku Quiz and more stations to challenge until we reach the hotel. Guess what, my car won the 1st price and of coz the Rm1000 Grand Prize.

The night we’ve a dinner with “ Jangan Lupa Lyric “ show prepared by my naweer. Quite interesting and everyone was enjoying the Karaoke night.

Amazing Race Prize Annoument - We win the Rm1000

Naweer's Team Family Photo


Me & Nan
Gala Dinner Night, the theme for the night is Bollywood Night! Everyone is wearing Indian culture wear and everyone looks great. On the night, we’ve team performance competition too. Naweer’s Team won the 1st.

Bye Cherating !
More photos ?? Check out my facebook !

0 comments: