Sunday, February 15, 2009

Port Dickson Trip

Hi there!

I’m back from my short vacation! =)

I went to Port Dickson together with naweer’s family to celebrate Naweer’s mom birthday. This is my 2nd trip to Port Dickson and it such a nice and relaxing trip I would say =)

Heres are some pictures :-


Ancasa Allsuites Resort & Spa Port Dickson

The Seaview from the Balcony

The Tropicana Garden & Pool

Beach Vooley Ball Court & Bali Garden

At the Beach Side
" I prefered Penang Beach =) "

Naweer


At the Bali Garden

Naweer, Khairul & Zakwan

Me & Naweer infront of the Ancasa Spa

Da Door of Bali Garden

U will hear the balinese music ard in the Bali Garden


Morning Walk at the Beach

Along with naweer

Photo Session at Bali Garden

Photo Session at Bali Garden

At the Balcony

Da last Photo Session before we say Goodbye to PD !



0 comments: