Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CNY Potluck

I’m the team captain for my department this year and today am the 1st events that I organized – CNY Lo Yee Sang Potluck + My Colleague Steven’s Farewell + Welcome Lunch for my two new colleague – Mildred & Richard.

My entire colleague contributes their own food for the potluck.
** Thanks you so much you all for being so supportive for the events (Some of you wake up so early to cook) and the food are so delicious!!
Below are the contribute list –


1. Aline - Curry Chicken + Fried Bee Hoon ( Da Bomb )
2. Samantha - Chinese Oranges
3. Rachel - Jelly-Jelly
4. Margaret - soft drinks
5. Ross - kuih muih
6. Candy - Fruits
7. Naomi – Vegetarian Bak Kut Teh
8. Aki - Salted Chicken
(This is the most famous, come all the way from ipoh mali )
9. Leny - Lychee Drinks
10. Steven – Chicken Sausages
11. Mildred – Homemade Egg row
12. Zarina – Home cook Sardine
13. Uva - Mutton
14. Me …. U knows what I bring?!!!! Rice cooker – I’ve to cook the white rice in the office. =)

Here are some pictures :-


We Lo Yee Sang Again and This is the Asean Family !

Looooooooooooooooo


Yee Sang !

The Food !

The Food II

Hungry ?!

Thanks you Guys !!

0 comments: