Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tired


I received a message inform me to collect my cheque saudara baru yesterday, I’m so surprise and I just feel thanks God on this, Alhamdulilah ~

This early morning, I went to Jalan Raja Muda myself to collect this cheque at Bangunan Darruzzakah Jabatan Agama Islam. I can’t find the place and I start panic, walk here and there. Plus there is Chow Kit market, a lot of people and I’m worried too.. After an hour, finally I found that place =)

After collect the cheque, and I need to banking it in Bank islam. Now I’m looking for Bank islam pula ni .. Where is Bank Islam Jalan Raja Laut ?! Hubby Naweer tell me at the next Road of Jalan Raja Muda only.. Then I walk and walk.. In d end found out with Fariha, Jalan Raja Laut very long ni … It’s at the beginning far away opposite DBKL building …. What ?! OMG … I walk from General Hospital KL to Dataran Merdeka …
Can you guys just imagine how far it is..? I’m sweating plus I’m wearing tudung …
I’m so so tension and I try to cool down myself, coz this maybe is a challenge and test from God …

After 15 min, finally I reach Bank islam Jalan Raja Laut, I apply for an account but I can’t banking the cheque. Why ?!!!! Because the name written on the cheque is my original name … That customer service say to me “ Cik, did you have any proof or your islam Green card ‘’ …hrm, x ada la …. Sorry Cik, we can’t process it if you din have the proof ; I was like …. What ?!! Don’t care la, have to let this things done no matter how by today, so I went to JAWI to collect the black and white from Azura ( Babe, thanks for your help so much ) and went back to Bank Islam again .. Finally I got everything done and I got my duit raya from JAWI rm200 =) …

Now I’m freaking tired … very tired and tired …………………..

0 comments: