Monday, November 24, 2008

One night trip at Genting

take dis picture from my room.
Night view is more beautiful, i can see klcc tower cleary
so bad my hp camera can't snap cleary ..
Take dis before we leave to kl ..

He want me to take dis for him ! M'sia new york !

My lil brother and sister and me

My brother Zi Jian and Sister Hui yan
His Favourite la tu, someone tension for whole night becoz
of this K-Box, choose wrong lagu and something problem...=)

My Lil brother love dis !

I dunno what my bro are doin on this merchine

FYI, I went to genting highlands with hubby naweer on Saturday evening to visit my family there. My father and uncle have business seminar there, so I come up for kepo ! At first, we plan to drive our saga old Ferrari until caber car station then take caber car up to genting, because our proton saga Ferrari is old and worried if she can’t make it until the top. . But hubby Naweer insist want to try...So, we try .. all the way up .. I doa and give support to our little katak car .. Guess what, She make it ! My Hubby was so proud of her … =)


0 comments: