Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Raya 08




Very special and meaningful raya that i've this year. It's also my 1st officially raya ..
After a month of Puasa, here comes a month for you to makan makan ... " Mention abt Food, I Suka giler .."

Celebrate raya with my one and only malay family ~ Hubby naweer's family. Wake up
early morning, prepare with new raya clothes. Makan Makan breakfast, i've my favourite -Nasi impit, Acik ayam Masak Merah and Rendang .. Wow, yumyum ~
the next, here comes tosalam forgivess cenemony. I'm actually so shy and i doenst not have experience on this.hubby and all of his cousin kacau me, until mama hubby call n come " Jazz, Have to Learn Laa ni "! .. eee, i'm so so malu dat times. Salam, Maaf Zahir dan Batin ~ .. AFter dat, Bagi Duit raya laa ni. For sure i din have duit raya, bt i give duit raya ...
In a short while, everyone of us bertolak to relative Hse, 1st to Papa naweer's auntie hse ..makan2 makan2 .. but kecoh kecoh sikit ..Maybe i'm da new face n member here, plus my hubby naweer 1st time bawa gf jumpa saudara mara ... Malu2 ~ Bt i'm enjoying chilling wif all of them.In da 1st raya, dah jalan sini ke sana, sana ke sini .. everyone are very tired when end of the day.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri , sorry dat i can't join my hubby family for the next day, Coz i nak balik kampung ni .

0 comments: