Friday, October 17, 2008

10 Promise to My Dog


Aw, I wanna watch dis .. I must ! i Must !


This movie story is about :-


One day a puppy comes to the house of Akari, who has just turned twelve, and was trying hard to act strong after her mother suddenly fell ill. She immediately falls in love with the puppy and names it "Socks" after the paws which looked like they had white socks on. Akari was together with Socks day and night. Wherever Akari would go, Socks will follow. Akari would take care of Socks, and also Socks heeled Akari's sadness to recover from her mother's death. However, as Akari grows up, her feelings and interest moves away from Socks. Year by year, their distance grows, which also leads to her physical distance as she moves to a far off city, and must leave Socks behind to a childhood friend. One day Akari remembers the 10 promises that she had made with Socks (and her mother)---


" 10 Promise to My Dog "


1. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

2. Place your trust in me. It's crucial to my well- being.

3. Be aware that however you trust me, i'll never forget it.

4. Before you scold me for being lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.

5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if i don't understand your worlds. I do understand your voice

when it's speaking to me.

6. Remember before you hit me. I have teeth that could hurt you,

but i choose not to bite you.

7. Take care of me when i get old.

8. You have your work, your entertainement, and your friends. I have only you.

9. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any seperation from you will be penful for me.

10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Everything is easies for me if you are there.

Remember i love you.

0 comments: