Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Phone No ?!

I am wondering who is person that distributes my phone number? I’ve received a SMS that asking me whether I mind to be his/her friend (I will receive this kind of message once a while).
Ok, let’s make it clear here. For me, friend means people who know me well such as my personality, my life and my feeling. To be a friend, we need some times to know each other and we need to tolerate with each other weaknesses. So for me friends are very important. And since they are important, I won’t have so many friends because I need so much time to build a friendship. I’m not the kind of people that will spend my time on guessing who you are, how you look like and why you are interested on me. I am busy and if I have time, I rather spend my time on my hubby or my friends or maybe getting close to the people I think is worth to be friends, but not the people who sending message like this.
I will more appreciate if you can ask me face to face whether I would like to be your friend. If you do so, then yes, at least I will spend a little time on chatting with you or maybe say Hi and Good bye to you. This is the good sign on starting a friendship.
I know there are bunch of people outside will reply this kind of message and then maybe after exchanging few message, they might change to phone calling and then start dating. But I’m not this kind of people. Maybe you will think that I’m not friendly enough, but I really do not have any reason to make myself reply this kind of messages. By the way, I would like to know how they got my number and who are the people that giving out my number without inform me? Nice prizes waiting for you if you tell me who they are. *winks* ;)Maybe I am quite antisocial in this case. But if you talk to me face to face, you will understand I am quite friendly though. (Don’t laugh, I am!) ;p

0 comments: