Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gangstarz II 2008


24/08/2008, me and hubby naweer ( kena forced by me, wakaka ) went to gangstarz final.
In the pictures, Matta band tengah perform .. " Wo oh, kamu ketahuan .."


One nation Emcee ( Hip-Hop group from Malaysia )... Champion of the gangstarz session2 2008.
towards this group, I’m so surprise ( I still remember pass few performances when they sang Wajah Rahsia Hati !, My hubby's group songs , aiye I said ), but when they come on their final day, by Energetic performance, exciting combination of dance skills and vocals, they won the champion title ..!

I still remember last year when my buddy colabr8 join, the judges and media claimed that hip-hop is not a vocal categories, they don’t know how to sings ?!.. But u see, this year hip-hop group win the champion and they are from Malaysia ~ so?!!! Any comments?
Prove to us that Malaysia hip-hop is still alive...


D'reborn - no matter whether u win or lose in gangstarz final, everybody knows u are the best group in the show, it just a matter of vote only, really wish ur group will make it big in malaysia, indonesia and singapore, all the best to you dreborn.

0 comments: