Monday, December 21, 2009

New Year ........



It's Christmas all over again. The season that I most look forward to every December. Although i doesn’t and I can’t celebrate Christmas since 2007, but I just love the happy feelings and the environments. It's been almost a year since the last one, and it's been very much different this year. Life is just like a rollercoaster, up and down. Lot’s of things and challenges, at least, its test my strength and I’ve gain experiences.

My boyfriend, he's been awesome.. like really AWESOME.
He came to me with a lovely family and a great bunch of good friends I wish I had. Always been a hardworking employee, a good friend, a responsible son, a loving brother to three, and a passionate lover. It's been rocky, I don't deny. But we'll make it through. I believe we will.

Well, New Year is near and near and near …. For New Year,
You know what I suggest?
Never stop counting your blessings..
Never stop loving the one who sacrificed for you..
Never stop respecting ones who respect you..
Never give up on hope and faith..
Never betray even if been betrayed on..
Never think revenge for it makes you just as bad..

Happy New Year!

0 comments: