Monday, August 17, 2009


I have fallen in and out of love for numerous times. In each relationship that I have been through, there are definitely some lessons for me to learn. My current relationship with my boyfriend is now two and a half years old. To some it might seem like a short period of time. But to me it is long. In two years time you are able to see and learn many new things. Being with the same person for a period of time is no easy thing. It takes alot of effort and time to go through as a couple. I might not be the best girlfriend in the world, but I dare say I have given my best in this relationship because I have finally found someone who will sacrifice alot just to see me smile. It is not only love that keeps the relationship going. You have to be at the same time a giver and a taker. I know it is easier said than done. I have learned loads of lessons through each arguments and it takes deep understanding to make it work. till today I am really glad that he's still here by my side to see me go through different first times was actually surprised that it actually last. This is an unexpected relationship. It was really sweet of him to forgive my past mistakes and love me unconditionally. It was a rocky start at first, with me being the princess all the time’s was very unreasonable and I wouldn't give in no matter what’s would rather argue than to say sorry. It was always him who took the first move to say sorry even if it wasn't his fault. All his actions touched me deeply. I realized I should also do just a ill bit to prove how much I appreciate this relationship. I feel there is hope for me and him to be together for a very long time as long as both of us compromise. It’s the commitments that count. It not only takes long for relationship to bloom. It takes a little bit more than that. It is not easy for two different people with different views to be together without arguing what’s right and what’s not. It might be about politics or which football team is the best. But in the end you can see that's what keeps the relationship going. A little bit of arguments actually brightens up the relationship. Trust me in that. There’s always kiss and make up when something goes wrong. When you're in love with someone, you wouldn't mind about things like his breath in the morning or when he dirties the toilet with his pee every morning. If you actually feel disgusted when you hear your partner fart or when you see him digging his nose. Then it is not love at all. It’s true when people say love is blind. so, I would like to end this by thanking my ever so loving boyfriend – Naweer .I know I have hurt you loads of times, still being unreasonable but I know deep down you will love me for me.

0 comments: