Sunday, July 19, 2009

< Manchester United Asia Tour 2009 >

Manchester United Asia Tour Live in Malaysia. This is really a life time experience that I ever had. The feelings are hard to describe by words. I’m so excited and I watched the game and see all the players right in front of me by my own eyes. The match is held at our Bukit Jalil International Stadium. This stadium could fit in at least 78,000 people. In their last visit, there were 67.000 people in the stadiums. Supremely, this time have more than 100.000 people in the stadium. The atmosphere in the stadium was absolutely amazing.

1st day of Malaysia Tour - Training Session

Training Session Adminssion Pass

Anderson !!!!! Nani !!!

Warm Up Session

Rooney and Anderson

They run around the field to say hello !

2nd day ! Man Utd against Malaysia Team
Bukit Jalil Internation Stadium

Man Utd Player Coming out !

The Stadium's View

Glory Glory Man Utd !

Glory Glory Man Utd !

Is me !

Gary Naweer


I love Man Utd !

0 comments: