Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hmmm, Puasa or not ? ** Everyone asking ..** Yea, i know .. u guys know dis year is my 1st year puasa ..OF COURSE ... I have to Puasa ..For sure i Puasa !

Hubby naweer teach me from A to Z, cannot make him disappointed mar ..Wajib .. Wajib ..

Bt i still can't hafal all the bahasa Jawi when i doa, i just know Al- Fatihah currently ...so when i buka puasa, i just shout out " Thanks Allah, for you blessing and the food " ...!! *winks wink**

Hubby's mom ask me try go to Terawih every night wif my housemate .. Me " mmmm" ....Cannot Cannot .. i really have start pay attention on all this .. I've to start learn to hafal.. Give me sometimes ...


today aline suddenly come to ask me, " Jesmine, if let you choose, do u want to work at Amex cyberjaya "...no doubt, i answer " No No .." i want to stay at Kl .... But after few minutes, if want to tranfer, come lar tranfer me ..coz i think change a new enviroment also ok laa .." at least i wont face some """ problem "" anymore ...
let's wait and seee .....

0 comments: